Working with protocols
Based on the need for protocols, you can select the following types of servers on the https://proxy-seller.com/ website:
- SOCKS. A server that will help to form a TCP connection personally from the client. The proxy uses methodologies such as firewall and tunneling to route traffic. This proxy server is best suited for running in applications. These proxies are equipped with additional enhanced security features.
- HTTP. A common protocol that is used to transfer hypertext, work with a browser, and connect to a web server.
- HTTPS. HTTPS proxies work with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocols to provide additional protection and security of information. This server is based on end-to-end traffic encryption protocols to exclude information interception. HTTPS helps create secure transactions using the user's personal name and password.
Anonymity of proxy servers
You can also select a proxy in the catalog based on the required level of anonymity:
- Elite proxies. The most secure product that provides a high level of protection against all possible threats. Such a proxy completely changes the HTTP header, which makes it possible to exclude the possibility of redirecting to find any information. Elite servers are great for parsing bots.
- Transparent proxies also have alternative names - "intercept", "forced", "built-in". The server data leaves the IP address open because requests, answers do not change. Such proxy servers are often used for public Wi-Fi hotspots, for example, in a cafe.
- Anonymous proxy servers at work change the HTTP header to complement the redirect commands to automatically replace the IP address while keeping it safe. If necessary, the IP address can be recognized, but not identified, which makes it possible to work with any protocols.
Using a proxy
The most common and available is an anonymous IPv6 proxy with rotation and support for IPv6, it allows you to ensure secure work with any web resources.
An IPv6 proxy server is used to accomplish the following tasks:
- SEO optimization, namely the formation of a semantic core, search queries. The use of IPv6 allows you to reduce the time for automatically performing these tasks, increasing the position of the site in the search results.
- SMM work, i.e. the promotion of services and goods with IPv6 protocols will be much more convenient and faster. It will be possible to communicate in social networks without restrictions, but at the same time increasing the security of personal information, for example, location.
- Arbitrage and earnings on traffic, i.e. redirecting users to the promoted site. With IPv6, all tasks will be performed much more conveniently and faster.
Effectiveness of IPv6 proxies
IPv6 server belongs to a multifunctional, popular tool that simplifies and speeds up the Internet. Proxy helps to remove such problems as access restrictions (local, regional, individual) or hacker attacks, identity theft, etc.
Also, an effective IPv6 proxy is relevant for scraping, it is often used in the work of marketers, research work. It is a necessary tool to bypass any restrictions on social networks, increase the processing speed and data caching.
Servers with IPv6 protocol are relevant only for personal use, but for commercial purposes, for business. For example, anonymous proxies are used to distribute the load on the public network, control user access, and improve security.
You can buy a cheap IPv6 proxy in our company, in this case the client receives significant advantages:
- High speed of individual proxies.
- Stable work without interruption.
- Full, round-the-clock technical support.
- High automation of processes.
- The ability to activate a proxy immediately after payment.
- You can bind a large number of IPs, various subnets, networks.
- Affordable prices, big savings on bulk orders.
Our company constantly cooperates with different providers so that customers can buy low-cost IPv6 proxies, choosing among a large number of effective servers.